Position Type: Full time
Deadline for Application: May 31, 2020
With an all-star team of attorneys committed to providing excellence in legal services our range of experience and expertise enables us to bring efficient and practical solutions to today’s problems in law.
What we offer:
You will be exposed to real life business situations and work on projects alongside our attorneys and associates and have:
- The opportunity to work for an ambitious firm with a clear sense of direction
- Intellectually challenging and rewarding work
- Top-quality training and career development
- A network of attorneys and businesses
- Conducting research and draft memoranda
- Assisting our lawyers on national and cross border corporate transactions, including general corporate/commercial work
- Assisting in structuring, drafting and negotiating corporate transactions
- Assisting companies, founders, board of directors, executives and committees on operational matters and strategic transactions and providing them with on-going personalized legal support
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- University degree in law (Master degree in Law/LLM is an advantage)
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English (Knowledge of Russian would be an asset)
- Strong legal research, writing and communication skills
Business hours: Monday – Friday from 9:00 to 18:00.
Candidate will be selected upon the candidate’s knowledge and legal research abilities.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes and motivation letters in English to [email protected] indicating the title of “Corporate Legal Assistant” in the subject line. Please share your research or touch on the legal issues that bothers you in your motivation letter (limit your response to maximum of 400 words).
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to the interview.